Friday, September 19, 2008

Number In Their Status

is they who tell

is true that I sometimes read my not the press and sometimes it can be read beads!
then:




In category I understood nothing but its been pretty in the log:
"We need an alternative global media brand with an umbrella and a subsistence antennas probably. " (release)

" an amoeba has absorption behavior or division that is found in a multinational firm, and both allow themselves to be represented by a potato-shaped form, but the metaphor is soon depleted as the levels of organization and exchange are different. "(unfortunately in my class read info com ')


Category Rime : (read Marianne )
[...] In short, we rob Peter to pay Paul, while buying to Uncle Sam [...]


Category intolerable
Jean Marie Bigard
expressed on Europe 1 is said the attacks of September 11:
"It's a controlled demolition, all experts agree the Earth on it"
bad for him but he n 't have the physical Marion Cotillard, the pill will be hard to swallow for the Americans.
few days after he publicly apologized: "I apologize to everyone for what I said. I will speak on September 11. I will no longer doubt. "
The message is clear: I do not think less, but I can not say.

Lu presidential elections:
"Together everything is possible" to

Patrick Devedjian info:
"we are like the centurions of the Gospel, we will go where He tells us to go"


Category insults of all kinds:
On RTL , Aphatie interviewed Bernard Tapie. Journalist There is a bit much with Bernad is it out of joint:
"it is I do not give a fuck. I have nothing to hide. Its been exactly 25 years you look at me C *** to know if I have a polyp. "

History mad: (read in International Mail )
Muhammadu BalloMasaba, married women ... .86, due to resistance. This spring 80 Nigerian was ordered to surrender 82 of his wives by one senior dinitaires Islamic countries. Despite the ban, which weighed on his shoulders, the young man still keep 4 women and has recognized on its 170 children!!


Category oven all:
Lu in the barber shop in an article about the American belief in divine forces such as ghosts and aliens. The article is entitled: "America is afraid of the dark. "If this is an allusion to Barack Obama, is in poor taste.

Lu " I do not know where "
Corsica ... you love him or you pay it.

Slogan May 68:
"Be realistic and demand the impossible"

0 comments:

Post a Comment