Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Wastes Use More Power A Lamp Or Fan?

s 'fucks, we break all



Despite evening after more than painful, an advanced larval stage and the inherent physical effects, I find myself still listening to ghetto-tech and its rhythms easily sometimes exceeding the 160 bpm.

I do not know how long my poor little heart will resist, because it gets closer each day of this beloved techno beat of the ghetto.

course, I exaggerate a bit. You could almost reproaches me to give in-upmanship ...

In-upmanship is exactly what some pay these killings. An abundance of beating kick in good and due form. And for once, our venerable preachers Detroit can give away to their heart, because no, we never reproaches them to the package.




Resuming the blog design and modification policy next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment