Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Do I Write On My Boss's Birthday Card

From Karaikal in Jaipur, India opus 10

Namaste!

few words of Michel Onfray to start :

Voyager presupposes refuse schedule laborious civilization in favor of leisure inventive and joyful. "

I'll follow to the letter this good advice, and discover how inventive and cheerful this little corner of French in the heart of what India Karaikal, former French colony, a few hours drive from Pondicherry.

It Pondi I will join our happy little group of friends and especially Stephanie and Ramesh who are getting married Wednesday, February 16 at Karaikal.
But before reaching Pond, leisure may be a bit less inventive (though in India, anything can happen I would remind you!) and certainly less cheerful:
  • tomorrow Friday 11 February flight from Paris to Delhi, arriving at 23:10 local time in Delhi. I have a few hours to spend in the airport, since I'm a flight early the next morning to Chennai (formerly Madras). I will try to find the Retiring Room at the new Terminal 3, or I would find a quiet corner to lay my sleeping bag and try to close the eye several hours .... The challenge is launched, the results will be published very soon :-)
  • Saturday, February 12: Chennai-Delhi flight, arriving 9:20. Chennai, I have to go to Pondicherry or by road (bus, taxi ...), or by train. Saturday is the challenge of trying to find a bus is not crowded when arch-stop near the airport, which would avoid me to go into town to Bus Terminal ... Check to Pondicherry estimated between noon and 14h ... Obviously that's not counting the upheaval of all types that are bound to happen, so to say that I'm off to Pondicherry for dinner :-)
  • reunion with friends who would normally have arrived since the previous evening, and have begun to acclimate to the humid tropical climate and the hectic madness of India. For most of them (except Stephanie, who accompanied me 2 times, and Ramesh which is the homeland), it will be their first steps on Indian Land ... I wait to be discovered and their first impressions ...
  • Monday, February 14, we leave Pondicherry at the end of the day to reach Karaikal, where the ceremony is to take place Wednesday 16th of traditional marriage, early morning
  • Friday, February 18, Pondi
  • return on Sunday, February 20, Chennai. This is where the group will disperse, although some have already returned to France for 1 or 2 days for family reasons. I spend my second night in the grounds of the airport, but I have a little time to find a hotel that time, so it should be less than the roots overnight in Delhi ...
  • Monday, February 21, Chennai-Jaipur flight via Hyderabad (yes, why do it simple when you can make it complicated? It is India that devil!). In Jaipur I will find Rajat, Khyati, Anurag and others for all five days of fun and sharing
  • Friday, February 25 evening flight Jaipur-Delhi and Delhi-Paris at night ... And it will already be finished. .. this time!
soon for the first part of this new opus Indian Tamil version to start!

http://mescarnetsdasie.blogspot.com/

https: / / picasaweb.google.com / pinthyit

Hugs

France

0 comments:

Post a Comment