Sunday, August 8, 2010

Why Is My Period Mucusy

Jaipur

Monday, August 9
Jaipur

I arrived in Jaipur yesterday morning, after my last night on the train for this trip. I with me a group of 6 women of sixty years, accoimpagnees p [ar a gentleman of the same age, and who went on a pilgrimage to Delhi but I do not understand why. If I could speak Hindi with them, I think I could write a book on each of them, both their faces and their smiles were expressing a story alone! A great time, which again makes me say it takes me to get vraiemnt has Hindi, because I am frustrated at not being able to communicate better, especially with women who are often those who speak less English because they have less access to education, especially in villages and small towns. To my
off the train, waiting Rajat who was to come get me, a young man who was in the same compartment as me handed me a letter asking me to read it, and goes ... I slipped into my bag and I no longer think ... Later by Rajat compoagnie of which picked me up with Anurag, I discover my message as often ... In fact, this young man did not dare approach me, and suddenly I was writing this little note on his ticket train, saying it is too trivial to be my friend, so I'm too beautiful for him (Okay, there's some truth anyway!), it would be my friend but that it does not bother me ... in short, is that I can just pass it a phone call (a miss call!) that he has my number? If I do not want, I can throw the letter ... Well, It made us laugh a lot, I said wrong but the letter is really pathetic, and at the same time AC hurts me (well I know I should not ...!)

At the station, So I see my 2 knights arrive servants, and Anurag Rajet, right on time, my train with 2 minutes to advance, so if I assure you it is possible!
Anurag came by car, so we avoided the motorcycle stunts with the bag on one side, the bags of the other, and no helmet of course ...
After a cellar burning history to awaken (it is 7:30 in the morning), direction Rajat's home to take a shower and ask before leaving for Ajmer, a 2 hours drive from Jaipur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment