Thursday, November 11, 2010

401k Rules, Early Payoff Penalty

Bye bye France, welcome Pooja! Back


Delhi November 12, 2010

I found my Indian identity yesterday night, when Vicky sent me an sms to agree to our place and time of appointment this morning ... I am pooja during the next 15 days, France has remained in the cold in Paris this year ...

arrived safely yesterday evening, the flight was a little late, I landed at 23:30 instead of 11:10 p.m. ... :-) reasonably
The brand new Terminal 3 is fully operational, immigration counters brand new, feature sanitized corridors, duty free ultra modern ... it's like in Europe or the U.S. ... I almost regret the old terminal and the host committee of GH, with their little signs with the names of tourists over .. . There is always the same thing, but it is more organized, less "indian style" ..

I find no problem with my driver GH after waiting 45 minutes my suitcase ... I do not know what happened, it was super long, for everyone ..
Arrive around 1:30 am at Cottage Yes Please (I never understood why that name, I must ask them), I abandoned Ajay GH, cheaper but less well organized, he always had to wait 30 mn 1 hour minimum to dispose of the room because of overbooking that was huge that rooms were still occupied when I arrived! At the cottage, I pay 900 rps (instead of 650 in Ajay), but the room is available immediately, clean, hot water really hot shower and there is even an elevator!). Not that I like the luxury and comfort more than anything but I admit when I get older a little more trouble with crappy plans and seedy hotels! Times change ... I remember qund plans crappy that I myself put on my friends during previous trips, I am ashamed! It would make a good laugh to see now as I became a bourgeois! Well almost!
Lights out around 2:30 ...

This morning, breakfast quick Malhotra, then I agree with Vicky (or rather, I joined Vicky) for a little time together. He finds a new job in a travel agency Paharganj, he accompanies tourists to discover Delhi or nearby (Agra, Chandigarh ...). It is paid upon delivery, plus tips. His friend Anil accompanies it, and we the subway to Rajiv Chowk, a Paharganj metro station, drinking a coffee at Cafe Coffee Day, a sort of local Starbucks.
The cappuccino is not bad, Vicky tests for the first time a beverage of coffee, and it is really too loud AC, he is not accustomed to the taste, despite the 3 bags of sugar that put in to mitigate the bitterness!
At 12 am, his boss called to accompany tourists, so we leave on the subway platform, I must return to Paharganj to catch my train at 14:10, Gaya direction or I arrive tomorrow morning at 7am. From there, I take an auto rickshaw to Bodhgaya is 30 minutes from, to find Minta and her family, and my friend Sebastien, who is traveling in Asia for 1 year.
We have not seen since at least 4 years, and as Seb said, it's still the height of being in India, then we live a few hours away from each other ( Brussels is)!

The weather is warm (30 degrees) but overcast, haze pollution usually floats on Delhi accomapagnee of acrid smoke that stings the eyes and makes you cough ... I love Delhi!

Keep well in the cold in Paris or elsewhere ... tomorrow for the rest of this Indian interlude, 9th name (I think I lost count actually!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment