Sunday, November 14, 2010

Five Weeka Pregnant And Cervix Is Lower

In countries Minta ... Bodhgaya Bodhgaya

Sunday, November 14
Bodhgaya

In the land of Minta, this is not the country of Candy ... life is not pink sweet, and yet we have fun a lot.
So I arrived in Bodhgaya on Saturday morning, and after Sebastien found that lack of space in the surrounding monasteries, found a small GH super quiet, a little away from the bustle of downtown but at 2 not Mahabodhi temple, Buddhist heart of the city of Bodhgaya.
we share a room for 500 rps to 2, with hot water and balcony on top!
Breakfast in Tibet Om Café, my canteen Tibetan Bodhgaya, then head home Minta ... I still have a little apprehensive to tell me that maybe they will not be there, life is so precarious, especially during the monsoon ... but they are there, and it Minta who sees me the first it is first surprise (I did not warn before coming), then she understands that c is very short and I jump into my arms ... it's a very emotional moment, the reunion with everyone: Minta and Sunita first, then Dulriya mom, and finally Chottu I never see that in the middle afternoon because he was in school.
Super good news: Minta goes to school! Mornings only, from 7am to 11am, but it's great, I could not believe it! It is far (5 kms on foot to go), but she is so proud of being a "student" as she said ... she explains that most Indian children attend school (unfortunately this is not the truth, but I did not tell him), and now she is like them ...
So tomorrow morning I will accompany .. Meet at 6am at home, I will wait with a book and my travel, then at 11am we return home together ...
Speaking of home, again there was something new: it is always the same hut precarious, but the earthen walls are higher, and there are small earthen walls that serve as a table or shelf .. .
This morning we went to Gaya every 5, do some shopping: footwear that did Chottu more and walked barefoot, and clothes for everyone ... I'm not going to Bodhgaya before 8-12 months, it is necessary that I see a little further ... the girls still wear that I bought in Punjabi February ... they begin to be worn, but here goes ...
Here is a glimpse of a day with Minta:
  • 1-2 glasses of chai, as a welcome
  • chapati and Sabji (curried potatoes and onions) as a breakfast (obviously does not matter whether I already took a hearty breakfast in Tibet Om Café, we must re-eat and finish everything!
  • transaction processing: hair-makeup-bindi-powder-coating red foot massage
  • re-chai and cakes
  • small tour of the market and / or the Mahabodhi temple
  • re-chai
  • lunch: rice and Sabji
  • re-chai massage
  • nap
  • re-operation seduction: only hair :-)
  • re-chai!
  • ballad Mahabodhi temple in the evening ... Minta took the opportunity to call my phone with her lover (obviously her mother is unaware of the existence of Lalan, 15, or Bittu, 20 years, 'Sunita love!)
  • re-chai :-)
  • dinner: chicken (because I'm here So it is a holiday, otherwise Sabji and chapati, or rice and Sabji), Chapati
  • re-chai
  • return to GH, Dulriya, Minta and Chottu with me because it is not sure walking alone at night in poorly lit streets of Bodhgaya ... so we go every 4, with the flashlight Dulriya, and they only leave when they saw me through the door of GH that ... 'I generally re-crossed five minutes later to join Sebastian at the corner restaurant, where we have unlimited wifi access for 50 rps ...
Tomorrow night, the night train to Varanasi, starting 1am (Dulriya is keen to accompany me to the station, she do not trust this poor Sebastian has 2 times though the middle of an average Indian!), arriving around 5:30 I think you it ...
It will be a tear of the left, especially as I have already warned that Minta like last time, when I go to the station with his mother, they will cry all 3 ... I'm really their didi (elder sister in Hindi), and they also call me like that ... and that Dulriya says I do not need to thank her for meals, or for the journey up 'at the station tomorrow, it is here for me as it would for one of his children ... I'm his French girl ...
Emotionally, it is extremely hard to live all that, and it puts the ideas up on essentials and on the priorities to be in life ... what we are capable of giving to others .... they have nothing, Donnet and me all ....

Next post in Varanasi I think, because tomorrow it might be a little short
:-) Take care, please let me know your reactions, emotions etc. ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment