Saturday, November 20, 2010

How Do You Calculate The Temperature Gradient

Varanasi, Banaras, Kashi ...

Saturday, November 20
Varanasi

four days that I am, but it might as well do several months ... time goes by at a breakneck speed, yet I'm nothing special ...
I finally decided to stay here until 24, without going to Rishikesh as originally planned, mainly because of the festival of lights which will take place tomorrow, Deep Diwali. It's gonna be great, and Varanasi is preparing for several days ...
I took Alka neighborhoods as usual, and this time even more than the other times I am greeted with a lot of respects ... The manager Rajesh name by my first name, and everyone is very caring ...
So I spend my days wandering with Sonu and Vinay, with the point of departure and return of the tea shop located near the main ghat, the Dasashwamedh ghat. You sit on the steps, we drink chai in small glasses glass rinsed with water from the Ganges just below ... All along the route from Alka and tea shop, which is 10 minutes walk along the Ganges, I greet the vendors and other regulars, this little world that the hyper-organized tourist lambda, Benares has come for the 1st time, can not imagine and understand .. and this is normal and obvious, both eyes, ears, our senses are hit by billions of signals very different emotions of unusual ...
I have lunch either at noon or what Sonu as his mother and sister we had prepared fish curry (fish caught in the Ganges on the evening before), a delight! Vinay is in or at Manju and Julie like tonight ... I love this place
viscerally, and I feel like nowhere else in India at home ... I hang out with all the "bad boys" of the city, Sonu in mind, but suddenly I'm a little queen bandits! They call me Didi Pooja, Pooja literally big sister, and I'm under permanent protection ... I never return to the hotel alone, they are all very caring for me, it's adorable! Here, the friendship has a special flavor because they have little and share all their time, energy, money ... Sonu
I said again today how the death of his father 8 years ago had been painful and difficult to manage, as the coup and now he can not bear to see SOMEBODY mqlheureux or sad because it reminds AC despair in which He was for many years, and suddenly he wants to be with people who are smiling and full of energy, because people sad or depressed, it makes him sad too ...
He laughs and fun all the time, yet his life, like Vinay, is not a great story .. and yet, despite all their difficulties, they argue, and keep the morale and boundless energy .. . life lesson for us, and especially for me in these last difficult months has professionally manage ... Here I feel humble and simple to the wisdom of a boy of 16 years (Vinay) and his brother Heart 25 (Sonu) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment