Sunday, February 8, 2009

Building Instructions Bionicle Gaardus

Expressions recurring

Forget the English they teach you in school. Here, conversations are punctuated with expressions not required to do too much abroad (despite the accent).


I've noticed especially four returning often:
- the word like getting married all the sauces, if you want to clarify his thoughts. Example: It was like ... 3:00 AM. Do not ask me what is he doing the word "like" I do not know, but to force, I know where to put it too: P
- I mean the expression who return each time you like something wrong but otherwise. Example: You can do it this way (put here what you want). I mean (repetition of what you say but by changing the words).
- small sounds great! to show your enthusiasm for the idea that comes from you be submitted
- the famous You Know ... which ends on 4 3 sentences, so no, you do not know at all what it is ... ^ ^

Incidentally, I noticed that I sometimes (often!) Of smile or laugh when I understood nothing . Yeah ... it thins the conversation if I'm repeating the same stuff 15 times and I doubt it sucks to be DA force it will come ...

And of course I speak of discussions job. There when I do not understand: I do not understand . So I ask again, or so I try to rephrase what you just told me to see if I got it all. And you, how would you have done for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment