Monday, February 2, 2009

How To Hack Three Mobile Broadband Dongle

The housing issue

You may be asking the question of where I sleep? (Or not lol) And for you a world exclusive, I'll tell you everything . I was greeted warmly by Oliver and Duke. Olivier is a French 23 years and is a colleague who also works at Intalio. Duke (of the same age I think) is the original Vietnamese and bump on her in a box that makes the law, I understand. In short, a big thank you because without them I would be in the street the time to find a small home ...
short, I squatted their couch and I sleep so their (big, nay huge!) Show. And I must say that sleeps amazingly well on it!
Obviously, I do what I can to find an apartment or a roommate as soon as possible by seeking on a site well known here: Craigslist. That you know everything:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment