Thursday, February 5, 2009

How Much Can A Super Absorbent Tampax Hold?

my housing search

A roommate
A short message to keep you informed of my situation. I found a room (picture left) in a house shared by three people already (so I would be 4th hopefully!). I visited one evening and to avoid unpleasant surprises I decided to visit it again in daylight. Anyway, I met two guys (I have not met the third person by cons) who live there and they are very nice. 30 years, most riders. They look posed, but fun nonetheless, especially open-minded (at least that's the impression they gave me by talking with them a few minutes). The apartment is not too dirty (it's hard to have something clean and tidy when you live to 4) so that's reassuring as well (otherwise I'll freak: D).

price, description Sites
For details, is a house 30 mins walk from work. The rent is $ 700 with water, electricity and internet included. You may find it expensive, but yet it is one of the cheapest rooms I've found here! (It is rather in the $ 1000 or else ...)
There is a small private parking for cars in front, or a barbecue and a veranda. The trick is very well equipped (full kitchen, washer, dryer [down for now], sofa and TV chess in the lounge). The only problem is that the room is not furnished. So I will have to rent a small (not a big as well as how) pickup to go for a ride to Ikea (yes they have that here too) and buy the minimum, ie a bed and a desk.

now you know everything! Oh and then you may want more pictures? If yes, it happens thereby ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment