Friday, February 6, 2009

Groping On Trains Japan Movies

The standard of living in Palo Alto

Cars
You see the photo on the left ? Yes yes ... Porsche, which costs an arm and a leg ... Well here is some equivalent of the Clio in France! Of course I exaggerate, but I wanted to emphasize that people here are very (very very very very ... "I've put enough?) Off. Or people living on credit loans (also possible, but still !)....


houses
Okay, I admit, the photo of Porsche was bogus. I picked at random from Google, but for once, the picture I put you on the right is a house that does exist (click on photo to read more) Palo Alto (for those who have not followed, that is where are the offices of the box that hire me) . You see some kind?! The type of house so beautiful, so design and tidy so they dare not live in it: D (though!) . In short, making a walk in the vicinity of the work, all I saw houses more beautiful, larger and more original than the others. It goes from the design house like this in the cabin which is a little ranch (while class of course) to the white house with covered terrace overlooking the street. Yes but you know .... terraces with the Rolling Chairs? The cliché American par excellence:)

Companies
Larger companies that are closely or remotely to computers are here ... It's so funny, when I am looking for a flat and I read the ads is always indicated a distance to go to Google, Facebook or HP! It's weird ... (I'm sure you do it is neither hot nor cold, but me is just my dream to create a box like that, then you will understand that I am crazy: D). Here, companies millions brew, but it is no accident: in Palo Alto is one of the most prestigious universities in the scientific world: Stanford (That's where designers come out of Google, Facebook, etc. ...). And most importantly, people here dare. They have an idea, present it to venture capitalists. All this can start very quickly if you are convincing. Another thing, these companies are all exceptional due to their benefits, but also and especially by their innovation. You may have already heard about the Tesla Roadster? Is not it? In short it is a sports car but ultra-powerful electric! It was daring! (Yeah there's more to vroom vroom

....) So here is the outline of Palo Alto. A city as large as Troyes (60 000) but has nothing to see!

Note: For evenings cons, it will definitely take a look at San Francisco. Here the atmosphere is not mad ... (They are where artists here ???).

Note 2: I've drunk with Korea? Well you did not finish me talking about California! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment