Sunday, February 8, 2009

Numbers On Facebook Posting

moua crowns for fotes ^ ^ I installed

As some of you have pointed out to me (huh Navy ^ ^), my previous articles were packed of mistakes in grammar, spelling, etc.. Dad and Lydia if you read this message and you read the other before they are corrected (thank you Navy [the passage if there are mistakes it is what he should complain lol]) I'm sure you've already said "hey there fault! ". Am I wrong?! ( Maniacs ^ ^)

short, I'll make an effort to future articles so that you can focus more on content and not on form ... (This is clever it makes me work more ... Already it takes me time to tell you all this ... ^ ^)

Note: In addition I learned that Gilles (father Marines) had already come take a look here then I understand that you do not want to look bad: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment